This section displays a list of companies you have access to view, which may be just your own. You can edit a company to change any of the contact information associated with it. If you are a reseller, you can also create new companies here and manage them as well. You can lock (disable) or unlock (enable) a company by selecting it in the table, and clicking the appropriate button in the tool bar. Use the search button to easily find companies if there are many.
- Add – Add a sub-company.
- Edit – Edit a company or sub-company.
- After a sub-account has been locked for 90 days, you will be able to delete the sub-company by selecting it and pressing the “Delete” button. The 90 day lock period is a safety measure designed to prevent the accidental deletion of sub-companies.
- Search – Search for a company or sub-company.
- Clear Filter: You can press the Clear Filter button at any time to clear your search filter and display all companies.
- Reload – Reload the page.
- Select the sub-company you wish to lock and press the Lock button. This will suspend the sub-company’s account, but will not delete their settings. You must place a sub-company into “Locked” status for 90 days before you’re able to delete it. This is by design, to prevent the accidental deletion of sub-accounts. If you unlock a sub-company then re-lock it the 90 day limit will restart.
- Select the sub-company you wish to unlock and press the Unlock button. This will re-activate the sub-company’s account and restore all of the settings they had when the sub-company went into Locked status.