The Information TAB gives you some basic details about your networking objects and account limits. This is a great feature to quickly see how close you are approaching your account limits. It shows how many of each item you currently have, how many are included with your Networking package, and expresses these in both numbers and a little graphic.
- ALF packs you currently have created, and how many your Networking package includes.
- How many servers you currently have configured, and what the limit is for your account.
- SSL Certificates
- Number of SSL key/cert pairs you have and how many your account allows for.
- Firewall Profiles
- Number of Firewall Profiles you have and how many your account allows for.
- Firewall Access Control (IPv4)
- Number of IPv4 Firewall Access Control Lists you have and are allowed.
- Firewall Access Control (IPv6)
- Number of IPv6 Firewall Access Control Lists you have and are allowed.