Cloud Platform Release v19.8.0
Posted on September 13, 2019
Today we’re excited to announce a minor release v19.8.0 which includes minor bug fixes and enhancements. Here is a quick rundown of the release notes.
- Password Expiration: We added a new feature visible in the company dialog to enable a company-wide setting to limit password age. By default this value is blank, which prevents password expiration completely, but entering any number of days into the box will force a password change the next time a user logs in and their password is older than the number of days specified.
- Change Log: We continue to enhance the change log to capture more detail about changes users make for future review. This is an ongoing process and in every release we include additional functionality here as we review the application.
- DNS CNAME: We resolved a regression where duplicate CNAME records could be created via the panel or API.
- Tab Design: In certain tabs where a toggle was visible to switch between an IPv4 and IPv6 setting (e.g. DNS Failover, Firewall ACL etc.) we changed the toggle to look more like a tab so it is more intuitive.
- WAF Profiles: We made a minor cosmetic change to how the table row is highlighted/selected as attached WAF profile priority is adjusted.
- Caching & Optimization: We added functionality to purge or expire all objects in the cache globally.
- Online Notifications: The notifications in the panel were not always showing the correct date/time stamp. This has now been corrected. Additionally, notifications are now stored in the database so the most recent history is visible when logging in.
As always, if you have any feedback regarding these changes, or if you would like to see other bug fixes, features or enhancements in a future version, please contact us! We love hearing from our customers and are designing our solutions to solve our challenges.