Cloud Platform Release v21.11.1
Posted on November 13, 2021
Over the last couple of months we’ve been working hard to bring new features and improvements to the cloud platform. Version 21.11.1 was released today. Below is a list of the most notable changes and bug fixes included in this release.
- DNS Importing: We continue to improve the DNS importing process to recognize different zone formats created by various different DNS servers and cloud providers. This release includes some enhancements that specifically address different SOA record formats.
- DNS Failover: We resolved a bug whereby deleting a failover pool that was in-use in a DNS zone would fail to process and generate a non-descript UI error.
- DNS Failover: When DNS zone updates were triggered by a failover monitoring event, updates would be sequentially processed per-client account. We implemented a multi-threading update so multiple zones for the same client are processed concurrently vs. sequentially to improve the speed of pushing updates.
- Status Verification: We improved the back-end service that double-checks and verifies port status to accommodate a multi-threaded improvement we rolled out in a prior release. This update improves performance and reliability.
- HTTP Compression Policy: We enhanced the HTTP Compression Policy functionality in the UI and API to allow additional editing of the policy after it has been created. The previous version offered limited edit capability and required a new policy to be created if a significant change was required.
- ADCaaS Geo Weighting: We resolved a bug whereby a change to the max-clients value within a device that also deployed Geo Weighting would reset the weight value to 1 on the back-end while retaining the API/GUI value.
Please send us your feedback! As we continue to evolve our solution to be the leading ADC-as-a-Service platform, we want to know what you think. Tell us the good and the bad. Let us know what features you think we should have and which ones are a waste of time, buggy, or don’t make sense. The more feedback you give us, the better our product becomes because we really do listen! Please contact us! We love hearing from our customers.