Cloud Platform Release v20.7.0
Posted on July 14, 2020
Our July release includes the following bug fixes, new features as well as enhancements.
- Caching & Optimization – Route Optimization: We released further updates to our new Route Optimization feature allowing customers to choose between the default Hot Potato routing or Cold Potato alternative for improved performance across the Total Uptime backbone.
- Trial Platform: We continue to enhance our trial platform to allow additional features and functionality to be visible and usable during the trial.
- Back-end Updating: We made further enhancements to our back-end updating process that provides greater control over how UI/API changes are deployed to our infrastructure around the globe. This new change allows our infrastructure teams to perform maintenance on devices without significant scheduling.
- DNS TSIG: We made a few enhancements to our Secondary DNS TSIG functionality to better support alternate DNS providers who deploy this functionality in some somewhat-non-rfc-compliant ways.
- DNS GEO: We deployed a back-end update to better support GEO DNS across our newly deployed DNS infrastructure. This is in preparation for a significant DNS server upgrade coming early 2021.
That’s it for this update. Please send us your feedback! As we continue to evolve our solution to be the leading ADC-as-a-Service platform, we want to know what you think. Tell us the good and the bad. Let us know what features you think we should have and which ones are a waste of time, buggy, or don’t make sense. The more feedback you give us, the better our product becomes because we really do listen! Please contact us! We love hearing from our customers.