Cloud Platform Release v19.10.0
Posted on October 14, 2019
Today we’re excited to announce a minor version release v19.10.0 which includes a few bug fixes and enhancements. Here is a rundown of the changes you will see.
- Back-end upgrades (future feature): We released some (yet to be seen) significant back-end upgrades to support a completely new UI for the configuration builder.
- Back-end upgrades (logging): We made some significant back-end improvements to our WAF logging to utilize the latest version of Elastic Stack. This improvement provides a significant performance improvement and allows us to further increase our data retention policies.
- DoS/DDoS UI changes: We’ve always provided our customers with state-of-the-art DoS and DDoS mitigation, and now more of what we do is outlined in the UI. All mitigation techniques dynamically change based the traffic flows seen.
- DNS Importing: We continue to make small improvements to the DNS importing functionality to support different zone file formats. Today’s release includes a further refinement of the import process.
- Port Mapping: We corrected a UI bug that prevented mapping SSL_TCP to TCP. This is supported when doing SSL offload for non-HTTP traffic and was a regression from our prior update.
- White Label Partner UI: We released a small enhancement to how certain UI components like the support and chat icons are handled. Now partners and resellers who have whitelabeled our UI can link out to their own support and live chat resources.
- Cosmetic UI changes: We released a number of small UI enhancements in an effort to continually ensure it remains current in design and functionality. A couple of the changes you’ll see include a collapsible left navigation pane in the configuration builder, rounded edges on pop-up windows and changing more images to icons to improve the mobile experience.
As always, if you have any feedback regarding these changes, or if you would like to see other bug fixes, features or enhancements in a future version, please contact us! We love hearing from our customers.