Version 3.1.2 of our Cloud Platform was released today which contains the following updates:
- Networking: SSL Certificates didn't always attach properly. This has been fixed.
- Monitors: The receive string now saves properly for HTTP type monitors.
- Monitors: Added sorting by company name (partners/resellers only).
- Monitors: Added the ability to search by company name (partners/resellers only).
- Monitors: We adjusted the default values for the HTTP monitor to more reasonable values.
- Failover: We added the ability to create monitors directly from the create-failover pool dialog, saving you a step.
- DNS Web Redirects: We now support a full querystring value in the web-redirect record type.
- DNS Domain Creation: We fixed a bug in the email address field that would cause a domain to fail upon creation.
- DNS GEO Zones: Added the ability for partners/resellers to create GEO Zones for their clients.
- Alert Lists: Added the ability for partners/resellers to create Alert Lists for their clients.
- Alert Lists: Corrected an issue that prevented deletion of alert lists for sub-companies (partners/resellers).
- Password Reset Tool: The password reset tool would occasionally hang. This has been resolved.
Return to the News Room