Cloud Platform Release v19.7.0
Posted on July 23, 2019
Today we released minor version 19.7.0 of our cloud platform. This release includes a few bug fixes, back-end improvements plus a few new features and enhancements. We hope you like them!
- Change Log: We continue to enhance the change log to capture more and more information from different parts of the panel. This is an ongoing process and we will continue to add more functionality.
- Networking > Add Server: We resolved a bug where a non-descript error would show on occasion when adding a new server.
- DNS CNAME Duplication: We corrected a regression where the panel and API would allow you to add a TXT record for the same host as a CNAME.
- Company Dialog: We streamlined the add/edit company dialog a little to show the ID value for customers who use the API as well as hide the two-factor warning until checked.
- WAF Profile: We resolved a bug where a newly created WAF profile would fail to attach to a config/pack on rare occasions but fail silently.
- WAF Redirect URL: We improved the redirect URL to allow absolute and relative paths.
- Add new Domain: We improved the domain fields to make them consistent for every type of domain being added.
- Back-end Change Propagation: We radically improved the back-end processing of panel and API changes by implementing a new multi-threaded processing architecture. Previously, certain changes could be queued and delayed if other customer changes were still pending. This new architecture allows every customer change to process independently in its own thread. Additionally, changes are no longer processed sequentially to all of our global POPs but are completed concurrently, radically decreasing the amount of time required to push a change.
As always, if you have any feedback regarding these changes, or if you would like to see other bug fixes, features or enhancements in a future version, please contact us! We love hearing from our customers and are designing our solutions to solve our challenges.