Version 3.10 of the cloud platform was released today and includes a number of new enhancements as well as bug fixes. The most notable include:
- Added functionality to improve the role administration to make them more granular and customizable.
- Added reverse zone capability for IPv6
- Improved the IP address add dialog for Zone Transfer groups
- Made the table size value sticky, so when you come back the next time it will be set already
- Added and improved some of the Help information
- Fixed the monitor alerts emails
- And, of course, fixed minor bugs and UI cosmetics to continually improve the user experience.
Return to the News Room