Here are the steps to changing your name servers at Network Solutions to point to us.
1. Go to http://www.networksolutions.com
2. In the far upper-right corner of the page, click on the blue MANAGE ACCOUNT button.
3. Log in with your credentials
4. In the ACCOUNT MANAGER, click on MY DOMAIN NAMES.
5. Now click on the domain name that you wish to edit.
6. When the details of the domain are shown, you will see a section called DOMAIN CURRENTLY POINTS TO: There will be a small EDIT link right below the listing of your existing name servers. Click that EDIT link.
7. On the following page you will be given two options. Click the top button which says MOVE DNS.
8. On the next page, you are given two boxes to enter your name servers. Our DNS Service gives more than two name servers, so you’ll need to click the link that says ADD MORE NAME SERVERS so you can enter them all.
9. Now enter all of your name servers and click the MOVE DNS button.
10. After any further confirmations, you’re done! Now give the system 24-48 hours to take effect before making any changes.
If you have any questions or need help, create a support case. We’re here to help 24×7!